Holyoke Credit Union is an IOLTA Leadership Bank (Massachusetts Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts) and offers IOLTA Checking Accounts. These accounts are for attorneys only. Leadership Institutions are those that go above and beyond the eligibility requirements of the revised rule to support the IOLTA program in its mission to ensure that low-income Massachusetts residents have access to critically needed legal aid. Some of the organizations that benefit from IOLTA resources in Hampden and Hampshire counties are:
- Center for Human Development
- Dispute Resolution Services, Inc.
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Housing Discrimination Project, Inc.
- Jewish Family Services of Greater Springfield, Inc.
- Massachusetts Justice Project, Inc.
- Western Massachusetts Legal Services
- YMCA of Western Massachusetts
- Center for Public Representation
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Safe Passage
- Western Massachusetts Legal Services Family Law Advocacy Project