Do You Need Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)?
Consider each of the following:
- Did you know that one in three vehicles experience a mechanical failure in a given year?
- Do you have money set aside for hundreds or thousands of dollars in unexpected vehicle repairs?
- Did you know that a new transmission for a domestic or Asian vehicle is $2,800? ABS brakes cost $1,250.
- Are you aware of the fact that repair costs are projected to increase 28-73% in five years? (28% for Air Conditioning repairs, 29% for Transmission repairs, 37% for Engine repairs, and 73% for Power Steering repairs)
- With the average person driving 15,000-20,000 miles per year, vehicles are often out of a manufacturer’s warranty in less than two years.
If any of the above caught your attention or made you stop and wonder whether you would be prepared in the case of a major repair, you should consider adding Mechanical Breakdown Protection to your loan. We can help protect your budget and savings from unexpected and expensive vehicle repair costs.
Holyoke Credit Union has several plans available.
Consider the following:
- All plans include 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance, Towing, and Rental Car at no additional charge.
- The fee for Mechanical Breakdown Protection can be financed into your loan so you pay nothing up front.
- By purchasing Mechanical Breakdown Protection today, you will have peace of mind knowing you have covered tomorrow’s repairs at today’s price.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection can be purchased at any time, regardless of when you originally purchased your vehicle.
- Our prices are often lower than the plans available through the dealer.
- Our Mechanical Breakdown Protection plans include a “Free Look” period that allows you to try the product with no obligation.